Like my earlier posts on Customer Service (Parature) and Dynamics Marketing, two of my colleagues Gina Timm and Jessica love have put together some great content and links that provide a wealth of information on our products. Below is a quick summary to get you started on Microsoft Social Listening .
- Analyse social data in an easy-to-navigate user interface.
- Listen to brands, products, or topics on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and blogs.
- Use sentiment analysis to find out the public perception of a topic.
- See how to identify and connect with the most influential users.
- Learn how to stay on top of information with dedicated email alerts
- Social Listening content on Dynamics UK CRM website
- Microsoft Social Listening Global website
- Microsoft Social Listening Help & Training Homepage
Social Listening Demos:
- Video – Microsoft Social Listening YouTube Channel
- Video – Microsoft Social Listening puts you in the conversation
- Video – Microsoft Social Listening Spring ’14 Trial Walkthrough
· PDF – Social Listening User Guide
· eBook – Introducing Social Listening
· eBook – Microsoft Social Listening for CRM
· Video – Spring ’14 Sales Scenarios
· eBook – Social is for Closers
· Video – Spring ’14 Marketing Scenarios
· eBook – Increase your impact with Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
· eBook – Your Brand Sux: How social listening can help you find new opportunities
· Video – Customer Care Scenarios
· eBook – Your Brand Sux – How social listening help better manage customers
- Microsoft Social Listening and Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Internal Use Rights seats is available to Dynamics CRM Gold competency partners.
- Microsoft Social Listening and Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Internal Use Rights seats is available on a self-serve basis for qualifying partners on the Partner Digital Download portal
This post was originally published on https://markmargolis.wordpress.com. This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.