- 25 September 2014 CRMAX – United Kingdom Regional Chapter Meeting (September 2014) – London, UK – More information tbc
- 29 September 2014. The m-hance Dynamic Business Conference. The conference will take place at the East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham September 29th and will include a range of sessions delivered by m-hance’s customer facing teams, Microsoft professionals, customers, partners and industry experts. More Information
- 4-6 November 2014 – Microsoft Convergence 2014 Europe – Barcelona, Spain – More Information
- Convergence is that one moment in time when the Microsoft community members come together to share “Aha!” moments. It’s their chance to network with other users, see things for the first time, learn about the latest features and updates, get answers to tough questions from Microsoft product experts, and find new ways to stay ahead of their competition.
- 13 November 2014 – CRMUG United Kingdom Regional Chapter Meeting (November 2014) – Thames Valley Park Reading, UK
June 2013 17-18 June 2014 – Cloud World Forum 2013 – London, UK – More Information Microsoft will have a major stand here and there will representatives from the Microsoft Dynamics team across both days.
July 2014 14 -17 July 2014 – Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 – Washington DC, USA – More Information The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) is an annual, global convergence of Microsoft’s top partners. It’s where we come together to network, drive business growth and identify new profitability opportunities. This year at WPC, we will continue to focus on key trends that represent the most profitable models for partners. We are introducing a simplified content experience for you; we have reduced our amount of tracks to 5 major focus areas – Cloud, Big Data, Mobility & Devices, Enterprise Social, and Leadership, Sales & Marketing.
17 July 2014 – CRMUG United Kingdom Regional Chapter Meeting (July 2014) – London, UK – More Information – Registration Join us for the next meeting of the CRMUG UK Regional Chapter Meeting on Thursday, July 17th at Microsoft Cardinal Place Victoria, London. The July meeting will focus on using Microsoft Dynamics CRM for managing Customer, Citizen, and other kinds of “Service”. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience what CRMUG has to offer you and fellow Dynamics CRM users in your area!
22-25 July – MGX FY 15 – Microsoft Internal Event
This post was originally published on https://markmargolis.wordpress.com. This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.