UPDATE: The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deal, Onboarding and Account Planning Process has been updated and now imports without an errors. If you want to uninstall the solution you may need to deactive the relevant processes first.
My financial service business template is now Live! Some of you saw this during the CRM 2013 Beta and the training blitz, others may of seen this during this weeks Convergence 2013 EMEA. You can download the solution here. ITs free but you will need to login with your Microsoft Live/Hotmail/Outlook.com ID.
In the next few weeks I will write an article in the solutions area of my site about how it was built and I’ll be posting updates and enhancements. In the meantime please download, rate and leave comments. Thank You!
This business process guides financial organizations through the complete client lifecycle for new and existing customers – from initial data gathering and on-boarding to account planning and execution. This solution gives ongoing visibility into the status of client relationships, so that you can handle deals consistently and drive successful outcomes.
This solution includes:
• Six business processes to handle onboarding and account management for new and existing clients.
• Two dashboards: one tailored for account planning and one for onboarding new clients.
• Two dialogs to help employees gather required information from clients.
• Workflows and security roles to support the business processes.
• Three custom entities: Account Plan, Account Plan Product, and Onboarding.
• Demo data so that you can experiment with the processes and see how they work.
Important: This solution is not supported by Microsoft. It is intended to serve only as a template for customizations in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
We have also just released an updates (and more polished video) via our You Tube channel here:
This post was originally published on https://markmargolis.wordpress.com. This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Next time on Mark Margolis’s Blog: TBD.