Two of my colleagues Gina Timm and Jessica love have put together some great content and links that provide a wealth of information on our products including Dynamics Marketing. Below is a quick summary to get you started (Parature and Social Listening will follow in the coming weeks on this blog:
Website for Dynamics Marketing – http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/dynamics/crm-marketing.aspx
Dynamics Marketing provides an integrated Marketing Automation solution designed for companies of all sizes (Targeted to Mid-market & Enterprise departments) that need to acquire, sustain and extend engaging customer relationships. These features can be divided into two areas:
- Advertising Management: Develop media plans and budgets, manage media buying. Easily create media orders, execute and track results. Track results and integrate actuals.
- Planning (Marketing Resource Management): Plan and manage marketing budgets across teams and regions. Forecast more accurately, balance the budget and work together to maximize the impact of your spend. Make sure that every interaction can be tracked to a Campaign Digital Asset Management to store assets so your entire team can share and collaborate to accelerate campaign development Develop media plans and budgets, manage media buying. Easily create media orders, execute and track results. Track results and integrate actuals.
- Marketing Automation: Easily create, automate, and track engaging campaigns and marketing workflows across all your marketing channels with integrated planning and execution all in one solution. New visual drag and drop Campaign Designer makes it a snap for non-technical marketers to create engagement and design amazing customer experiences. Easily create and manage multi-channel multi-stage campaigns with email and landing page integration all in one place.
- Campaign Management: Easily create, automate, and track engaging campaigns and marketing workflows across all your marketing channels with integrated planning and execution in one solution. New visual Campaign designer with advanced segmentation makes it a snap for non-technical marketers to create engagement and amazing customer experiences.
- Lead Management & Advanced Lead Scoring: Advanced segmentation and customized lead scoring to give sales the insights they need to prioritize activities and focus on the most qualified leads. Score prospect engagement and pass leads automatically.
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Demos
Test Drive is available here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/dynamics/marketing-test-drive.aspx
Internal Use Rights (partners only)
MDM Internal Use Rights PDF, available via PartnerSource:
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketing: Smarter Insights :
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Deep Dive: An Open Marketing Platform:
- PDF – Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Data Sheet
- eBook – Increase your impact with Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Readme September 2014
- Training & Adoption Kit for Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
- Walkthrough: Business to business on boarding campaign
This post was originally published on https://markmargolis.wordpress.com. This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.